Summer Block Buster- Mango Ice Cream Made at Home with LoVe
The best thing about Mango is Everything and The worst thing is “It’s seasonal”
The reason behind making this Mango Ice Cream is I want to eat as much mango as I can before it goes away from the market.
- Serving 2
- Preparation Time 20 minutes
- Chilling time 2 hours
Ingredients that you need for making this Mango Ice Cream are:
- Ripe Mangoes Puree -Made from 2 mangoes
- Condensed Milk 1 cup
- Whipped Cream 1 cup (you can use finely whipped malai)
- Whole milk powder(if you want to add creaminess otherwise you can use skimmed milk powder)
- Milk 1 cup ( 250 ml) I have used the milk which has been reduced on heat
- Make the mango puree by blending mango pulp.You can add sugar here if you want more sweetness
- To this add condensed milk, milk powder and blend lightly
- Add Whipped cream /malai and blend again
- Pour this mixture into air tight container and deep freeze for 2 hours (till it freezes)
- If you find some ice crystals when its just frozen , take the mixture and blend it again lightly and put it in the freezer.
Your Home Made Ice Cream is Ready with no artificial colors or additives.
Are you planning to make another Mango Recipe ??
Why not bake a Mango cake-Get the Recipe – The Yummy Mango Cake