Corn can be eaten in different ways- meal, snacks or just a salad.Corn salad is one of my favourites and I frequently use to complement my dinner or lunch menu.I had shared corn salad recipe earlier in my blog.
This Sweet and Sour Corn is made with tomato and chilli paste and vinegar added at last gives it a sour taste.
- Cooking Time 20 minutes
- Servings 4
The Ingredients that you need for making Onion Pakoda/Fritters are
- Onion Chopped– 250 gm
- Corn -450 gm
- Tomato Puree -250 gm
- Capsicum chopped lengthwise
- Chilli -2 No’s chopped finely
- Dry spices- Turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander powder -1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil/Ghee/Butter- As per your choice
- Salt to taste
Soak corn in warm water
- Heat oil, add Jeera and add chopped chilli and onion.
- Add ginger – garlic paste, dry masala, sprinkle water if required.Cook this till masala leaves oil in pan
- add capsicum and saute
- Add corn and mix
- Add tomato puree after 5 minutes and water 1/2 cup water so that there is some gravy in this.cook for 10 minutes
- Add vinegar when done and turn off the heat