Chocolate chips, Chocolate cakes, Chocolate ganache, Chocolate pastries, Chocolate muffins, chocolate pancakes, chocolate smoothies, chocolate ice cream….Let me take a bite of chocolate first so that I can continue writing 🙂
I love Chocolates and To admit my biggest weakness are chocolates, and you know what I will not regret If I die a sweet death by overdose of chocolates -yes I am Freaking Mad about these Chocolates.
So before I freak out, let me do some Baking and Bake Vanilla Muffins with Chocolate Ganache.
The ingredients that you need for making these muffins are :
- Preheat the over to 180 degrees before you start mixing the batter
- Take 1 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vinegar to this and set aside for 5 minutes till it curdles.
- Mix Sugar, butter (refined oil) in a beater or you can whisk to make it smooth
- Add in the curdled milk and whisk
- Sieve the white flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix it well.
- To the dry mixture add the wet mixture
- Add vanilla essence 2 drops and milk and mix it with a spatula slowly in cut fold method so that there are no bubbles left.
- Dust muffin molds with some white flour or grease with butter and pour in the mixture.Tap it so there are no bubbles in the final mixture.
- Put this in oven and let it cook for 25 minutes or till it becomes golden brown
- Check your cupcakes are cooked or not with a dry toothpick inserted in the center if it comes out clean it’s done.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
You can decorate them with some icing if you want or you can also eat them plain.Here I have done some icing with dark chocolate cream and sugar.
For preparing chocolate ganache:
Melt some dark chocolate in the microwave and when it has melted, melt butter with it.
Mix melted butter, chocolate, and cocoa powder together and let it cool.
Add sugar and milk alternatively to this mixture(start with 1-2 teaspoon, till the consistency is rich, it should not be runny).I have added here tetra pack cream to this mixture. You can adjust the consistency as per your requirement by adding sugar or cream.Put this is in a piping bag and decorate your muffins as you want.
Eggless Soft Moist Spongy Vanilla Muffins with chocolate Ganache is ready to be served. Spread some Love with these Muffins 🙂